03-05-2014, 06:51 PM
Bracknell near enough.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

gtime
03-05-2014, 07:16 PM
Weybridge

Andy_D
15-07-2015, 02:59 PM
I need some help please. Have a mk5 golf gt. The auto lights stayed on after parking the car and drained the battery recently. Seem to be working again, but I don't trust them now so need to scan. Possible CECM module fault.

Also need to change the brake fluid and exercise abs using vids. Would be good to do both jobs at same time which would mean car at mine in Guildford on stands. But if that doesn't work for anyone then I could travel and Ignore the abs exercise as a part of fluid change. Tokens obviously to compensate travel etc.

thanks
Andy_D

gtime
16-07-2015, 01:35 PM
Andy, I could assist. I don't know the procedure for the bleeding etc but if you can find out how to do it I could assist. Well give you the laptop and you can click enter! Ha ha

gtime
16-07-2015, 01:35 PM
Can you do during daytime?

Andy_D
20-07-2015, 07:56 PM
Hello gtime. Sorry been camping so no internet and phone mostly off to preserve battery. Back on deck now. Yes, can do most day times. Fault read is most important thing but if you were going to the trouble of getting here, I should put the car on stands and run the abs cycle procedure. I'm familiar with how to bleed - I've never used vcds to cycle the abs but I'm sure we would find the option with the help of googling.

Think I need 10 posts to receive PMs so we can reply to and fro a couple of times or I can post my email up for little while then remove it. Open to when would work for you.

gtime
21-07-2015, 10:16 AM
Hi Andy, no worries. I might be able to do this Thursday if any good for you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Andy_D
21-07-2015, 10:25 AM
Got it thanks. Thursday could be good. Maybe remove your email address now so no spammers. I meant I would put mine up in the thread and risk it, but v good of you to do so. Think I have 10 posts now so maybe I can actually receive PMs now but will send you an email direct anyway. Thanks again.

gtime
21-07-2015, 10:28 AM
No worries, I will remove it now. Not had problems before but better to be safe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bamberjim
10-11-2016, 03:52 PM
Weybridge

Hi, based down the road in Addlestone and need the hidden menus enabling on a 2011 Audi A7, so i can get the bluetooth and sim to work together..

Can you help at all?

Thanks Jim

gtime
10-11-2016, 08:14 PM
Hi Jim,
That I can, although I don't know how to do it as such. If you can find a guide or know the modules and adaptions that need doing then I can happily change them. Although I don't have my vcds right at this minute as a mate is borrowing it.
I will get it back

jason mccullum
14-01-2017, 10:52 PM
would you be willing to help me gain access to my hidden menu on the MMI on an Audi A6 (c6)

gtime
11-02-2017, 08:24 AM
would you be willing to help me gain access to my hidden menu on the MMI on an Audi A6 (c6)

So sorry for late reply. Haven't been on here much lately.

If you can find the "how to" I will happily assist. It's been a while since I have done it.