PDA

View Full Version : Saw RS7 today

Brycie
02-05-2014, 10:57 PM
Went into town & saw an utterly stunning RS7 parked up this evening. My God it's a piece of art. It was blue & had about 6 people around it gorping. When it took off & he gave it some welly, the noise was awesome. First time I've seen one in the flesh.

M1tchy
03-05-2014, 10:26 AM
Ah very nice. I've not seen one yet but would love to. Wouldn't mind owning one either!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brycie
03-05-2014, 11:54 AM
You won't have to look for the car, just look for a group of people hanging around with open mouths. I swear it couldn't have attracted more attention if Mila Kunis was sat naked in the passenger seat. Really want to see one in the dark grey now.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

@mark
05-05-2014, 10:31 AM
You won't have to look for the car, just look for a group of people hanging around with open mouths. I swear it couldn't have attracted more attention if Mila Kunis was sat naked in the passenger seat. Really want to see one in the dark grey now.

I got the chance to drive one of these a few months back.

Yes it looked amazing but what you fail to mention is the noise it makes.

On an open road planting your foot to the floor results in a noise you want to hear over and over again and the realisation that there are very few roads in this country long enough to actually do that. 100 comes up far too quickly

Brycie
05-05-2014, 12:32 PM
I Did hear the noise & it was awesome (as I said in post #1 ;))