PDA

View Full Version : VAG COM "copys"

Antowens
29-04-2014, 09:32 PM
Just a quick one lads when i had my vauxhall i had a software system called opcom which was just a chinese clone of the real vauxcom dealer software and i wondered if there was such a product out there for vw audi. This device had its limitations but was good for bits of programming.

I want to be able to programme dial sweep, pudde lights so on

Apologise if this is against forum rules to be dicussed

Thanks

M1tchy
29-04-2014, 11:23 PM
Cheap copy's aren't allowed on the forum as far as I'm aware. You can either buy the real thing which is around £250 and called VCDS or search on this site for VCDS users map and find someone local to you who will do your bits of programming for beer tokens.

Or search eBay for a cheap copy and ruin your car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eshrules
30-04-2014, 07:41 AM
Just a quick one lads when i had my vauxhall i had a software system called opcom which was just a chinese clone of the real vauxcom dealer software and i wondered if there was such a product out there for vw audi. This device had its limitations but was good for bits of programming.

I want to be able to programme dial sweep, pudde lights so on

Apologise if this is against forum rules to be dicussed

Thanks

It is not just against forum rules, it is against the law - which is why such discussion isn't permitted on this forum.

The only legal way to imitate main dealer software, would be to buy a copy of VCDS from an authorised reseller.
These threads have a nasty habit of descending very quickly so I'll have to lock this now.