PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in SE Leicestershire with an 2.0 tdi and a remap?

Alex jb
24-04-2014, 04:33 PM
Just wondering if anyone is in the vicinity and has already mapped their 2.0 tdi 143?
I'd love to feel the difference before shelling out the cash for a remap or tuning box...

i'd drive to you and buy you a beer/OJ after, whatever takes your fancy :)

andylef
25-04-2014, 10:03 AM
Just wondering if anyone is in the vicinity and has already mapped their 2.0 tdi 143?
I'd love to feel the difference before shelling out the cash for a remap or tuning box...

i'd drive to you and buy you a beer/OJ after, whatever takes your fancy :)

Not in your neck of the woods. However, i wouldn't bother waiting just go and get it done! Dyno'd my remap - at 186 bhp and 300lbs. Spins up very nicely and takes off in 3rd and 4th still pulling in 5th and still good in 6th when your going over 60mph. 1st and 2nd pretty much the same unless you plant your right foot but it hits the red line pretty quickly without any noticeable benefit. (car's too heavy for a fast getaway)

I have noticed no increase in fuel economy with any driving style. average over 12 mile work run 43mpg / average over longer run (70miles) 49mpg.

Alex jb
25-04-2014, 07:52 PM
Maybe it will need to go for a 'service' very soon, terrible when you have to borrow the wife's car while the dealer 'fixes' the niggles he should have done before you picked the car up...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andylef
26-04-2014, 12:54 PM
Maybe it will need to go for a 'service' very soon, terrible when you have to borrow the wife's car while the dealer 'fixes' the niggles he should have done before you picked the car up...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:biglaugh:

chrisland
26-04-2014, 05:17 PM
I had my 2009 143 sline remaped when revo had an offer on , and yes you can tell the diffrence straight away

Chris