PDA

View Full Version : My car is worth more than my house!

M1tchy
22-04-2014, 11:42 PM
I've just bought a second house which was in need of massive renovation and modernization. The previous owners and occupants were clearly disgusting human beings but it's well on the way to being a very clean, modern home. I am so surprised that I can buy a house like this for less than the RRP of my A7.

The fun bit is seeing what it's worth afterwards! (Not the car! That's the sad bit!)

I will post some pics up when it gets closer to being done but it's been fun so far. Found random cables, water containers, pipes, lead pipes connected to the water system and a few walls have fallen down. But for my first attempt at doing up a house, it's going well.

Oh and I have breathed in some horrendous dust this week! :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JimC64
23-04-2014, 01:12 AM
Kudos to you M1tchy buddy.............hope all goes well and it pays in the end.

Best of luck

Jim

Sam
23-04-2014, 09:27 AM
You must not live in the South East :biglaugh:

shabazmo
30-04-2014, 01:13 AM
I look forward to the pics and the final result. I fancy doing refurbs when I give up work.

M1tchy
30-04-2014, 07:46 AM
I'm trying to juggle work and this project so it's going slower than I wanted but so far only spent £500. Should be able to get a before and after of at least one room by next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk