PDA

View Full Version : Newish member, from VW to Audi and back again!

LN53YYS
17-04-2014, 12:52 PM
Hi everyone, I'm Lyndsey, I live in Edinburgh and currently drive a mk5 Golf 2.0 GT TDI. I just bought it on Saturday after my lovely A3 2.0T quattro went to its new owner :crying:

I had a purple mk4 polo as my 2nd car (cant find any pictures, it was nothing exciting)

Then bought a standard mk5 polo 1.4tdi in Candy White and made it look like this (click on pics to make bigger, cant figure out another way)

Then bought a standard 2005 Audi A3 2.0T quattro. Didn't change the styling other than the headlights to black drl's. Remapped to 240bhp and added a dump valve (I know alot of people don't like them but I loved it!!). Took the lights and recirc valve off and sold it as it was costing far too much to run considering I was doing short 5 mile journeys to and from work everyday. I am still so gutted this is gone it was such a lovely car!

And here's the new golf, it is rather boring and will more than likely stay that way, will stick my reg on and give it a good machine polish as there are quite a few surface scratches. Maybe I will then find some love for it, definitely cant complain at the mpg though!