PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye (for now at least!)

boom1
22-03-2014, 12:06 AM
Just a quick thank-you to this forum, it has been an incredible resource and help since I found it.
I will be making a move to the dark side on Tues, but after a test drive I fell in love with the 335D.
If anyone is in the market for a well looked after A4 Avant Black Ed it is being part-ex'd with Sytner so not sure where it will end up.
Spec is A4 Avant 3.0TDI Quattro S-tronic (245) Black Ed (63 plate), RS6 alloys, Alcantara, Daytona Grey, Sports Diff, Drive Select, 5 year warranty.
Was detailed by Midlands Car Care with CQuartz Finest. 9k on the clock, so nicely broken in (not screwed), only ever fed good diesel/premium diesel (definitely no supermarket diesel, gives better MPG with BP Ultimate without a doubt).
Always warmed up before loud pedal was pressed, and always cooled down on idle.
Not meant to sound as an advert, but I know if I was buying used, I would want to know its been cared for, which it most certainly has.
Thanks again

kodkod.84
22-03-2014, 11:02 AM
Sounds a nice spec that- and best colour for black edition :)

Are you getting 335D touring- really like the look of these especially in that BMW light blue colour

boom1
22-03-2014, 11:08 AM
Sounds a nice spec that- and best colour for black edition :)

Are you getting 335D touring- really like the look of these especially in that BMW light blue colour

Yes 335D Touring, couldn't decide if I liked the Estoril Blue, so just gone grey again.