PDA

View Full Version : Hi from North Wales

daf95
17-03-2014, 10:25 PM
Hi everybody,

Thought I'd introduce myself to the group. Love VW/Audis - had an 04 plate A3 SE 2.0 Tdi for a few years, which I then PX-ed against a 56 plate Polo S 1.4 Tdi. I bought the original A3 to use as a tractor unit for our caravan but never got around to fitting a towbar - I came close once when I bought what I believed to be an A3 3-door towbar but it turned out to be for a Sportback . . . In the end I just kept our original towcar (French, you know . . . ) but this expired a couple of years ago so we haven't been towing.

I've just bought privately a 54 plate A3 Sportback SE 2.0 Tdi (which I conveniently have a towbar for . . . ) and we're looking forward to using the caravan again! Still got the Polo at the moment - quite fortunate since my daughter's Polo shed a front spring on Saturday so I've had to lend it to her until the parts arrive to fix hers! Funnily enough I thought my days of fixing cars were over but it appears not!!

Looking forward to using the forums - especially the VAG-COM section since I have an issue with the Polo - but I'll keep that for the appropriate forum.

Thanks ;)

Guest 2
17-03-2014, 10:26 PM
Welcome to VWAF

Post some pics :)