PDA

View Full Version : Head unit advice

Fulty74
02-03-2014, 02:28 PM
Hi guys, new to the section having transferred over from the B8. The TT I've bought has nothing in terms of media, ie no Bluetooth, card reader etc. I've seen these on Ebay and they look a nice cheap option at c.£330, they would appear to have everything from Navigation to IPod Connectivity, anyone installed them or any advice?

Guest 2
02-03-2014, 02:44 PM
Would an OEM RNSE not tempt you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NHN
03-03-2014, 01:05 AM
Hi guys, new to the section having transferred over from the B8. The TT I've bought has nothing in terms of media, ie no Bluetooth, card reader etc. I've seen these on Ebay and they look a nice cheap option at c.£330, they would appear to have everything from Navigation to IPod Connectivity, anyone installed them or any advice?

Be very wary of these units, usually based on a dynavin build, may have issues with firmware, usability, bugs & connectivity with existing systems including radio antenna reception, they may have ironed out some issues, so do your research.

If it proves to be less than stellar, we supply/fit all the oem technologies, including factory nav, BT etc :)