PDA

View Full Version : Audi A3 1.9TDI 2006 engine fault codes

akhurshid
14-02-2014, 03:11 PM
Hi all,
cans somebody help me with these fault codes I am getting on my car? Codes below are reported same order.

Problem with the car is that it looses power when going uphill around 70MPH, engine management light comes on and stays on. Restart of car clears the power. If i stay at 60 going uphill, car has no problem. It does the same on cruise control. I have replaced the filter and diesel purge has been done.

little bit history is as follows.
I had a blocked filter which stopped car from starting. Trying to start it caused few warnings on dash. Filter was replaced and car eventually started. All the warning stopped shortly after. Then the problem started few days later.

I will really appreciate help on this.

thanks

kite
14-02-2014, 03:29 PM
You can check fault codes here

Category:Fault Codes - Ross-Tech Wiki (http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/Category:Fault_Codes)

bloody smart phones....

loga
09-10-2015, 10:27 AM
hi, did you manage to work out what the cause was? I have a similar problem.

Hi all,
cans somebody help me with these fault codes I am getting on my car? Codes below are reported same order.

Problem with the car is that it looses power when going uphill around 70MPH, engine management light comes on and stays on. Restart of car clears the power. If i stay at 60 going uphill, car has no problem. It does the same on cruise control. I have replaced the filter and diesel purge has been done.

little bit history is as follows.
I had a blocked filter which stopped car from starting. Trying to start it caused few warnings on dash. Filter was replaced and car eventually started. All the warning stopped shortly after. Then the problem started few days later.

I will really appreciate help on this.

thanks