PDA

View Full Version : Just to introduce myself...

terje-l
12-09-2007, 12:47 PM
Over the last year my wife and I have turned completely VAG after driving VOlvos for the last 30 years. It started with my wife's Golf 1.6 Highline (1999) last year, and when my old Volvo 460 was due for replacement this spring I acquired a Passat 1.9 TDI Estate (2002).

So far we are very pleased with our "new" vehicles. Driving a 130 HP diesel engine was a new experience for me, and I love the 310 Nm torque.

I have already picked up a lot of useful information in this excellent forum, and now after joining I may even throw in a few questions now and again.

Living in Norway, I just have to remember that the driver's side is the other side of the car. Although we may argue who drives on the right (right) or wrong (left) side of the road.

See you around, folks

Brgds
Terje

cbrpaul
12-09-2007, 02:23 PM
welcome m8 !!!!!

its hard to beat german cars ;),,,

:beerchug:

golf tdi 02
12-09-2007, 04:42 PM
hello and welcome to the site

:beerchug::beerchug:

bora(ing) nick
12-09-2007, 05:18 PM
I have already picked up a lot of useful information in this excellent forum, and now after joining I may even throw in a few questions now and again.

Living in Norway, I just have to remember that the driver's side is the other side of the car. Although we may argue who drives on the right (right) or wrong (left) side of the road.

See you around, folks

Brgds
Terje

Hello and wlecome...

with regards to which side of the road to drive on....
The left is right and the right is wrong... :beerchug: :biglaugh:

Nick