PDA

View Full Version : URGENT HELP NEEDED, A6 won't start?

jimmymaker91
12-09-2007, 12:22 PM
Hey guys,

I am in need of urgent help desperately. I bought a damaged December 2004 make Audi A6 2.4L V6 (Current shape classified as 2005 model) and have repaired the whole car fine with no drama at all.

Problem is now the motor will not start, it has been taken to numerous mechanics and audi service centres and no one knows what is wrong. Basically I need a manual or information as to how the engine works and operates in this car, however Audi do not release this information and when I have found some sort of download it always involves paying. I am stuck really bad and don't know what to do anymore, basically the car wants to start it has kick in it just does not generate enough spark to start up. Any suggestions would be FANTASTIC and diagrams or information on the engine even better.

Thanks a million,
Mike.

Crasher
12-09-2007, 01:24 PM
PM me your email address and the cars chassis number plus which sections of the manual you need. Using the erWin system isn’t that expensive.

paul b
12-09-2007, 06:12 PM
Hi Mike
You can buy the cd manual on e-bay. It is only a couple of quid although you have to wait to receive the disk, that is the problem.
Paul