PDA

View Full Version : 1.8tfsi Shark Performance tuning

alibaba
06-02-2014, 10:23 PM
Hey all, new to this whole forum thing. Have an Audi A4 and was thinking about this shark performance STS (self tuning system). Any know anything about it or have it installed??

Thanks. Ali

AP_Automotive
07-02-2014, 09:17 PM
Hi Ali,

Where are you based? We are Shark Performance dealers for Shropshire

alibaba
08-02-2014, 06:47 AM
Hi Ali,

Where are you based? We are Shark Performance dealers for Shropshire

Im actually in Switzerland, and that's why I'm more interested in the STS system as it would work best for me, plus the fact that I got go back to stock quickly if and when needed. I wanted to get some insight on it from people who have it or have had it, as far as user friendliness and performance of course ;).

AP_Automotive
08-02-2014, 07:28 PM
The STS units are very user friendly and have very practical functions. The STS will only work with the car its registered to.

All maps will be direct from Shark's Development centre to your computer, then you download map to the STS unit, then you have the option of switching between standard and tuned maps. I'm sure if you speak to Dave or Ben at HQ they can give you a full run down

Brodster
01-04-2014, 12:50 PM
You also get an additional free immobilizer map with the STS. You can immobilize the car if your going on holiday so if anyone even has the keys it will not start.