PDA

View Full Version : Any issues fitting 18" a5 sline's to an a4

Bold
04-02-2014, 08:16 PM
As above I've seen a lot more sets of a5 sline's for sale recently any issues regards rubbing tyre wear etc

Guest 2
04-02-2014, 08:17 PM
Should give you all the info you need.

A5 alloys on a4 (http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?153879-A5-alloys-on-a4)

Phil K
06-02-2014, 11:28 PM
The A5 has lower offsets which will make the wheel sit further out in the arch. How far will depend on the width and ET (offset) of the rim. I have seen A4's running both 18 and 19 wheels so there's no question about if they physically fit but rubbing could be an issue...

Maybe you could ask in the A5 forum to if a member local to you would allow you to try one of their wheels on for size?

Bold
07-02-2014, 02:58 AM
The A5 has lower offsets which will make the wheel sit further out in the arch. How far will depend on the width and ET (offset) of the rim. I have seen A4's running both 18 and 19 wheels so there's no question about if they physically fit but rubbing could be an issue...

Maybe you could ask in the A5 forum to if a member local to you would allow you to try one of their wheels on for size?
Too late allready ordered and paid for should be arriving tomorrow bought them off autoalloys.com guy assured they will fit with no issues and he reckons they will sit nicer in tge arches than the a4 ones here's hoping he's right

goader
07-02-2014, 03:10 AM
Running 18'' winter alloys ( Audi winter package) on my 2013 A4 black edition at present. I bought them of a guy who had a Audi S5 Normal alloys on the A4 are the 19'' titanium rotors. No problem with fit and look pretty good on the car.