PDA

View Full Version : Window driving me mad!

jo12
31-01-2014, 06:43 PM
I have a 2003 A4 cabriolet with a drivers window that is driving me mad. when i close the drivers door the window goes down half way before i even put the key in the ignition, when i close the door the window goes down, so i re-open the door press the button to do the window up and it goes down a little more, press it again it goes down all the way. I have to turn the key in the ignition and after 4 + presses on the up button the window eventually goes up! i have changed the window regulator ( sorry i think it was this part) the wire inside had snapped in 2! this was an official audi part £140 lighter and still have a problem... any suggestions will be greatly received as this is happening every time i enter and exit the car and is driving me mad! TIA

tomo1989
03-04-2014, 11:24 AM
Maybe try to re teach the one touch! When the window it fully up lower in completely and hold the button down for 10 seconds then put the window up and when fully closed again hold for 10 seconds and that might work all that needs to be done in one sequence I hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk