PDA

View Full Version : VCDS Southampton

Andy27168
21-01-2014, 10:12 PM
Genuine registered VCDS lead In Southampton, always willing to help

fruity
02-07-2014, 07:40 AM
Hi Andy,

are you around this week maybe this evening? i could really do with checking the fault codes on my mk3 golf?

Many thanks,

Tom

badgerb
17-09-2014, 10:23 AM
Hi Andy

I live in Brockenhurst. This is a copy of a post I just made to Steve in Salisbury in case he is unavailable or busy next week.

Also since we will soon have new A3 and well as a 3 year old A6 I wonder if I should buy a VCDS myself. What model?
I have a windows 7 Toshiba Tecra with serial and USB ports and an old Electronics degree.
BB

Hi Steve,
1: I live in the New Forest and I have just bought a Sept 2011 c6 A6 Avant 170 bhp (arrives next week) and the warranty is expires 29th of September. I am getting the local dealer (audi salisbury) to do a health check next week 25 or 26 Sept. while it is still in warranty.But that is just a visual check. Is there value in doing a VCDS check as well. Could you help please?

It is a c6 A6 Avant 170 bhp, s line with the 170 BHP engine and 31.5K miles on the clock.

BB

frenchuk
11-06-2015, 09:59 PM
Hi Andy,

For extra beer money would you come out to Bishops Waltham? I realise that's a big ask!

Got an old a4 2.5 tdi that has had a new injection pump and the muppets that have timed it up haven't done it properly! Runs very roughly on easy start, but hopefully just needs the timing adjusted properly.

forestpct
16-07-2015, 10:49 AM
Hi. Andy. I'm a new member from Brockenhurst and just posted the following on Passat CC section:

'11 plate Passat CC 2.0 GT Tdi 170ps Bluemotion, 30k miles. Couple of weeks ago the ABS warning light along with the ESP, Parking brake and Tyre Pressure warning lights came on. Auto-parking, start/stop etc also now disabled. Was advised by local garage (not VW) that rear passenger ABS sensor was faulty. This was changed but fault still present. Garage said they had checked that wiring was OK and advised that ABS control unit probably faulty and should take to VW dealership. This sounds expensive! Any advice before I do?

Any help you can offer?

Many thanks

08-10-2016, 11:24 AM
Hi Andy,
Are you still available for VCDS work? I have an RNS315 head unit that I would like the push to talk activating on.

Cheers in advance