PDA

View Full Version : Hello from a (new) B8 owner

Embisix
06-01-2014, 04:47 PM
Hello all

Having spent the last 4+ years loitering in the B6 forum, I now have a nice shiny Aruba Blue 2010 2.0TDI Quattro S Line+ saloon.

Only picked it up on Saturday, so still very much getting used to it and familiarising myself with my new steed. So far so good.

Just thought I'd introduce myself/my new car.

Spec
2010 S Line+ Executive
Sepang Blue Pearl
19in Audi Exclusive 7-Doppelspeichen Wheels
Parking Assist Plus
B&O Sound System with AMI
Phone Prep (Low)
Heated Leather/Alcantara Seats
Folding Rear Seats (bonus!)

Pics to follow...

No ruddy light in the glovebox though! Those Audi guys, they have such a sense of humour no! So that's my first job.

Looking forward to learning more about this model and helping my fellow forum members wherever I can.

TamboB8
06-01-2014, 05:25 PM
Welcome to the Forum,

Look forward to seeing some pics !

AGW82
06-01-2014, 05:56 PM
Welcome to the B8 side of the forum :) I'm sure you'll get plenty on enjoyment out of your new purchase...

Definitely get some pics up when you can...

Embisix
07-01-2014, 11:13 AM
Thanks for your warm welcome.

I'll be sure to post some pics soon, just need to get some scruffy bits sorted, wax her up and take some snaps.

audi_guy
07-01-2014, 01:22 PM
Lovely spec mate!!
Those wheels sound like they look amazing! With a big German word like that they have to be special ;)
Hope she's treating you well

Embisix
08-01-2014, 02:14 PM
Lovely spec mate!!
Those wheels sound like they look amazing! With a big German word like that they have to be special ;)
Hope she's treating you well

So far so good. Some money to spend tidying her up (I got her cheap!).

Those wheels are the 7(split)-spoke Le Mans jobbies by the way. And yes, I think they do look rather fetching :-) Pity the boots are so damn expensive though! :-(