PDA

View Full Version : Got One of These Today

DSG4ME
30-12-2013, 12:20 AM
LOGITECH T650 Wireless Touchpad - Grey Deals | Pcworld (http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/pc-accessories/mice/mice/logitech-t650-wireless-touchpad-grey-19318501-pdt.html)

Still finding my way around it but thought Xmas money so lets have something to show for it, I like it still finding my way around it remembering the gestures, the two fingered ones are favorite btw ;)

As this should be my last post/thread for a while I thought I'd post something that isn't a moan that others may find useful or didn't even know you could get, it's basically for Windows 8 to substitute a touchscreen but it works well in 7 as well, the reason I got one was to see if the finger commands were better than holding a mouse to nav around the screen, right now I can't say either way but as I become more familiar with it I think this will be the way to go so my arm isn't in motion all the time,

The reason I wanted to also try this was my MX Performance broke due to the micro switch giving up, it's in bits right now and I'm going to solder a new one in eventually but I will be getting a cheap wired one for games and using the pad which has no switches to break for surfing and general ops, that's the plan anyway, I did try to game with it but unfortunately you can only aim but not fire with it so that's a bit of a downer but hey ho,

Where it is a winner is it's the fastest way to minimise a window so if someone walks in and you have their birthday present onscreen you can literally drag 3 fingers down and the window is sent to the taskbar in a micro second,

Anyway hope you liked my little review if you can call it that and have a good new year all.