PDA

View Full Version : Question Dual Zone Climate control A4 2009 Cabriolet blowing hot

Cornish40
12-12-2013, 04:42 PM
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone can help, my A4 has front dual zone climate control and the drivers side is not responding to temperature adjustment on the dash controls it blows hot continuously, passenger side is fine. How does the system detect the temp on both sides of the car, are the temp sensors in the main dash control panel or are there two cabin sensors? I have heard it could be a stuck flap above the clutch pedal?

kite
13-12-2013, 01:41 AM
Scan for faults.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

markp306
13-12-2013, 09:04 PM
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone can help, my A4 has front dual zone climate control and the drivers side is not responding to temperature adjustment on the dash controls it blows hot continuously, passenger side is fine. How does the system detect the temp on both sides of the car, are the temp sensors in the main dash control panel or are there two cabin sensors? I have heard it could be a stuck flap above the clutch pedal?

Yours is a B7 platform car, so check in that forum for drivers with similar cars to you - if you haven't already. The cabriolet based on the B8 platform is badged A5.

There is also a cabrio section so you should ask this question in there too.