PDA

View Full Version : Telephone contacts

eonbkuk
09-12-2013, 12:46 PM
Hi All

is there anyway i can set up a group of contacts on the MMi on the telephone so that i donot have to scroll through all me contacts to make a call

thanks

eon

eonbkuk
04-01-2014, 04:57 PM
Hi All

is there anyway i can set up a group of contacts on the MMi on the telephone so that i donot have to scroll through all me contacts to make a call

thanks

eon

em i guess by the lack of answers that the answer is no then

what i was looking at doing was setting up a group ie favourites that i could go to rather than go into phone book all the time then go through the spinning wheel to find someone

fat controller
04-01-2014, 05:02 PM
Have you not got voice control?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

eonbkuk
04-01-2014, 06:41 PM
Have you not got voice control?

possibly how do i use that do i have to set up my phone for that

fat controller
04-01-2014, 06:53 PM
You need to pair your phone with the car (if its not already) then its a case of storing voice tags in the cars memory that relate to corresponding entries in your phonebook - it explains how to do it in the manual for the car I think

M1tchy
04-01-2014, 07:28 PM
I don't think you even need to store a voice tag. Just press the voice control button and say "call (eg Dave)" and it will call that person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

fat controller
04-01-2014, 07:39 PM
I don't think you even need to store a voice tag. Just press the voice control button and say "call (eg Dave)" and it will call that person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

I had to record voice tags on mine, but then I've got an SE which probably has a lower spec?

M1tchy
04-01-2014, 07:43 PM
I guess it could be something to do with which MMI is fitted as I think the difference between s-line and SE are only aesthetic?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

dode
05-01-2014, 05:11 PM
I had to set voice tags on my Black Edition. Something to do with the MMI I think

hisec
05-01-2014, 05:17 PM
[QUOTE=eonbkuk;864834]Hi All

thanks

You can add your favourite contacts on the directory rather than using phonebook for a faster search..

eonbkuk
06-01-2014, 08:56 AM
[QUOTE=eonbkuk;864834]Hi All

thanks

You can add your favourite contacts on the directory rather than using phonebook for a faster search..

thats what i was hoping to do but i am having issues doing it i think i have done then search and cannot find it any suggestions