PDA

View Full Version : VCDS Glasgow

billy_m_1
13-11-2013, 01:56 AM
Hi guys, VCDS Hex+Can, south side of Glasgow, new at this but willing to help

biggrim
28-02-2014, 09:36 AM
Hey Billy,

do you still have VCDS and based in Glasgow? If you are I was wondering if you'd be willing to give my car a quick scan to try diagnose a potential issue. It's a 2003 A4 Avant 3.0l V6 Quattro and my engine management light started to flash (2 days after buying it) and this morning came on and stayed on. Hoping it's a coilpack (or something equally cheap) and nothing major. Cheers,

Graeme

billy_m_1
28-02-2014, 11:14 PM
Hi mate, yeh still got it, yeh I can run a quick scan, on a double shift tomorrow, but I can take it into work with me if you wanna come down ( southern General Hospital ), bring a usb stick and I can transfer the scan, then you can upload it on here, and ask some of the guys to have a look at it, and maybe help you out
gimmie a bell

07834 316562

wxyz
29-04-2014, 10:42 PM
Hi Billy,

I've just seen this post. Is there any chance you could run a quick scan on my 2003 1.4 TDI Polo at some point? I've got no warning lights but it's been suggested that my engine idle problem could be caused by an injector wiring fault. I could bring a usb stick and come to wherever you are if you're able to help. I'm not in any massive rush to get this sorted so could work around you.

Thanks in advance if you can help.

billy_m_1
30-04-2014, 10:40 AM
Hi Billy,

I've just seen this post. Is there any chance you could run a quick scan on my 2003 1.4 TDI Polo at some point? I've got no warning lights but it's been suggested that my engine idle problem could be caused by an injector wiring fault. I could bring a usb stick and come to wherever you are if you're able to help. I'm not in any massive rush to get this sorted so could work around you.

Thanks in advance if you can help.

yeh mate no probs, gimmie a bell after 2.PM cos on nightshift tonight and tomorrow

wxyz
03-05-2014, 02:09 PM
yeh mate no probs, gimmie a bell after 2.PM cos on nightshift tonight and tomorrow

Thanks for the offer of help and sorry for the late reply. Is there a good time to phone this weekend/next week?

billy_m_1
04-05-2014, 07:47 PM
Thanks for the offer of help and sorry for the late reply. Is there a good time to phone this weekend/next week?

Hi mate, finish at 3pm, monday/tuesday, so gimmie a bell anytime after 3, and we can arrange to meet

Billy

wxyz
05-05-2014, 06:05 AM
Thanks again. I'll phone sometime after 3 on Monday.

Aasim492
09-08-2014, 10:37 AM
Hi guys, VCDS Hex+Can, south side of Glasgow, new at this but willing to help
Hi dear,
i need some help with vcds. Need to prime my jetta 2010 fuel lines,

Cheers

sluggs1
25-08-2014, 11:51 AM
Hi billy looking for someone who can disable my passenger seat seatbelt warning just fitted a set of rs4 seats and
The passenger seat doesn't have a weight sensor so it keeps showing a airbag alarm checkout my last thread
Been advised I can disable this function would be great if you could help
Thanks

mo76ine
08-12-2015, 11:31 AM
Hi Billy,

I wonder if you still have VCDS, I just retrofit Bluetooth to me Scirocco and would like to add the telephone option, your help would be much appreciated.

Mo