PDA

View Full Version : Are you looking to tune your Audi 2.0 TDI 177PS

Andrew@DTUK
05-11-2013, 11:40 AM
Check out the recent feedback from Elliot B who's recently purchased our CRD-T

bought CR Stage 2 (CRD-T) for my 2012 Audi A6 TDI 2.0 and couldn't have been happier with my purchase.

Have installed the unit in less than 10 minutes (and this is by someone who has only opened the car bonnet to add screen washer liquid) The unit has come with map 2 + 1, after plugging it in and going for my first test drive I have soon found myself doing 90 on an A road. Came back and set it to map 2 + 2 and the car has become a monster. The car is so much more fun to drive; even my missus has made a comment on the performance who is just a passenger.

I do a daily commute from my house to the train station and back (34 miles) before I could barely get 50mpg if driven very carefully, now with the unit installed I achieve 57-58mpg with all the overtaking.

Still have some other maps and settings to try out which could result in even more performance, but even now I�m very impressed and can hardly believe that 2.0 can deliver so much power!

Elliot B.

the kit he purchased is listed below:

Diesel Tuning box for Audi A6 2.0 Tdi 177 Ps Cr Stage 2 (crd-t) (http://www.diesel-performance.co.uk/vehicle-audi_a6_2.0-tdi-177-ps-cr-stage-2-(crd-t))

and don't forget that were currently offering members of VWAF £80 off the full RRP on all of our systems

Fitting is really easy, and a guide can be downloaded from this link

Dropbox - vag_2.0_tdi_1023_3073_long_e.pdf (https://db.tt/rRIFsT9w)

Andy McDonald
08-09-2014, 10:05 PM
Excuse my ignorance.

Would this work on my A6 c7 2.0 tdi?

How do I ensure that all the standard components are up to the upgraded performance

A

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jcdub
09-09-2014, 10:02 AM
Would also be interested in this....
£80 discount still apply? Whats the price with the discount applied?

Excuse my ignorance.

Would this work on my A6 c7 2.0 tdi?

How do I ensure that all the standard components are up to the upgraded performance

A

Andrew@DTUK
09-09-2014, 10:03 AM
The CRDT has just been replaced with the updated CRDT+

The total price inc £80 discount is £375.95 inc uk delivery

Andrew@DTUK
09-09-2014, 10:04 AM
DTUK® CRD-T+® MultiChannel Fuel and Boost | chip tuning boxes from Diesel Tuning UK (http://www.diesel-performance.co.uk/box-details.php?id=10)

jcdub
09-09-2014, 11:39 AM
Pm sent

Andy McDonald
09-09-2014, 07:06 PM
Would also be interested in this....
£80 discount still apply? Whats the price with the discount applied?

I have no idea whether I'm interested as I'm sure you can see I don't have any knowledge in the
Is area.

It would seem there are many companies promising a lot ?

A

Andrew@DTUK
15-09-2014, 10:44 PM
I have no idea whether I'm interested as I'm sure you can see I don't have any knowledge in the
Is area.

It would seem there are many companies promising a lot ?

A

Hi Andy

We can tune your car without issue, what kind of concerns do you have?

Andy McDonald
04-10-2014, 08:16 PM
My concerns are around reliability, warranty implications and quality of software code?

A