PDA

View Full Version : VCDS in manchester

dexter35yrs
03-11-2013, 12:02 AM
fully registered vcds hex+usb+can system novice user - but intelligent enough to know my limits (lol) willing to help VWAF members .....

tez1982
21-01-2014, 11:44 AM
Hi I'm in M22 would you mind enabling auto locking on my car for some beers?

**northstar**
16-02-2015, 10:52 PM
fully registered vcds hex+usb+can system novice user - but intelligent enough to know my limits (lol) willing to help VWAF members .....

Hi Dexter do you still have your vcds ? thanks

Hamta
25-11-2017, 05:10 AM
Hi I’m a new registered user and wondering if there is anyone in the Manchester area that has a VCDS and willing to help? I need to do an adaptation for a part recently replaced (fuel pressure regulator)

JPK Q7
15-02-2018, 10:36 AM
Hi I’m a new registered user and wondering if there is anyone in the Manchester area that has a VCDS and willing to help? I need to do an adaptation for a part recently replaced (fuel pressure regulator)

HI Hamta Are you saying you now have a vcds and need help using it or are you trying to find someone with a vcds to help adapt your new part i know this is an old post but are you sorted now. I have a Q7 with all sorts of problems and am considering buying a vcds

Hamta
18-02-2018, 05:25 AM
HI Hamta Are you saying you now have a vcds and need help using it or are you trying to find someone with a vcds to help adapt your new part i know this is an old post but are you sorted now. I have a Q7 with all sorts of problems and am considering buying a vcds

Hi JPK, at the time, I was asking if anyone had a VCDS and willing to let me use it or do some work for me with it. I have since purchased my own and done the adaptations myself. I’ve purchased the option that limits you to 3 VINs. I’m not sure I’ve gained the full value of the purchase yet though.

What sort of problems are you having? the guys in here are usually quite good with answering questions. Always worth stating what model and year you have etc and then describing your problems. I’ve been through a few pain points so willing to offer my novice advise if your problems correlate with any of the troubles I’ve had.

Good luck