06-09-2013, 09:29 AM
If you're a "Tech head" these links should rock your boat :

<see my post below - Chris>

DW58
06-09-2013, 12:40 PM
Interesting, thanks Gerry.

Guest 2
06-09-2013, 09:18 PM
Unfortunately due to copyright rules set out by VW, these links cannot be displayed on the forum as the site hosting their documents don't have permission to do so.

If you have any queries about the removal, please direct them to Stuart (the forum admin) who will provide more information.

Gerryf
07-09-2013, 08:25 AM
Unfortunately due to copyright rules set out by VW, these links cannot be displayed on the forum as the site hosting their documents don't have permission to do so.

If you have any queries about the removal, please direct them to Stuart (the forum admin) who will provide more information.

I understand where you're coming from Chris but I'm annoyed that VW want to keep us in the dark.

Teflon
07-09-2013, 10:24 AM
I'm pretty certain VW don't have any copyright issues regarding the info here. Computer Controlled DSG Transmission - South East London Meccano Club (http://www.selmec.org.uk/article_0004_computer_controlled_dsg_transmission. aspx)

You really need to read the how to build article and watch the video.

dickt
07-09-2013, 01:17 PM
I looked at the two original postings. It was a bit like me trying to read "A Brief History of Time". I bought it twice and never got beyond page 15.