PDA

View Full Version : VW Golf td 170 bhp Remap

mashfaq
29-08-2013, 01:11 PM
Hi guys
I have a vw golf gt tdi 2007 its the 170bhp model I was thinking of a 205bhp remap for both performance and economy does anyone know whats the best option remap and where to go I live in the midlands?

Guest 2
29-08-2013, 01:13 PM
Welcome to VWAF

We have a variety of Tuning Companies on board who will cater for your needs - You can find a list of them here if it helps any?

Site Sponsors - Directory Of Site Sponsors (http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?215-Site-Sponsors-Directory-Of-Site-Sponsors)

I'm sure you would get a good deal out of one of them.

Enjoy the forum.

FlashRemapping
31-08-2013, 10:16 PM
Hi guys
I have a vw golf gt tdi 2007 its the 170bhp model I was thinking of a 205bhp remap for both performance and economy does anyone know whats the best option remap and where to go I live in the midlands?

Firstly you need to make sure that your car had the VW recall to change the injectors and install the software update. These vehicles fitted with the Siemens ppd1.x ecu that are 170Bhp had this recall within the last 2 years - check with your main dealer this was done. We can then offer you a remap on this vehicle either mobile or at Viezu HQ in Bromsgrove which shouldn't be too far from you - gains of 35BHp 70Nm are achievable without problems - Dave - FlashRemapping

mashfaq
06-09-2013, 01:36 AM
Firstly you need to make sure that your car had the VW recall to change the injectors and install the software update. These vehicles fitted with the Siemens ppd1.x ecu that are 170Bhp had this recall within the last 2 years - check with your main dealer this was done. We can then offer you a remap on this vehicle either mobile or at Viezu HQ in Bromsgrove which shouldn't be too far from you - gains of 35BHp 70Nm are achievable without problems - Dave - FlashRemapping

I've spoken to VW and there was a recall on my vehicle but they can't say for what I'm assuming it was for the injestors and the siemens. Whats the difference in cost for coming out Dave to have the remap?

Clannnabanna
19-11-2013, 02:29 PM
My Golf GT Sport tdi 170 is February 2008.

Does that mean i have no issues with my injectors (ie there was no need for my car to be recalled to have injectors replaced)?

Thanks