PDA

View Full Version : Interior trim choices on GT

steve17
04-08-2013, 02:50 PM
Looking to order to 1.4 ACT GT manual very soon. I was actually going to order the 2.0Tdi. However after reading the very long mpg/dpf thread and the fact that the car is for my wife who travels about 11 miles to work and back along a B road at about 55 to 60mph I think I'm asking for trouble. I've pretty much decided on the options (climate, keyless entry, winter pack and maybe 18" durban alloys). Stranglely last time I checked about 6 weeks ago the durban alloys weren't available but they are now.

Anyway the last thing to decide apart from colour (wifes choice!) is interior trim. It looks like there are three choices:

Black
Quartz
Shetland

From what I can tell just about every picture of used ones on the VW site are black, so if anyone has any photo's of the other two choices it would be good to see.

Thanks in advance...

ept55
04-08-2013, 04:17 PM
21823Here,s a picture of the Shetland interior of my GT hope that helps.

algarve
04-08-2013, 04:18 PM
Looking to order to 1.4 ACT GT manual very soon. I was actually going to order the 2.0Tdi. However after reading the very long mpg/dpf thread and the fact that the car is for my wife who travels about 11 miles to work and back along a B road at about 55 to 60mph I think I'm asking for trouble. I've pretty much decided on the options (climate, keyless entry, winter pack and maybe 18" durban alloys). Stranglely last time I checked about 6 weeks ago the durban alloys weren't available but they are now.

Anyway the last thing to decide apart from colour (wifes choice!) is interior trim. It looks like there are three choices:

Black
Quartz
Shetland

From what I can tell just about every picture of used ones on the VW site are black, so if anyone has any photo's of the other two choices it would be good to see.

Thanks in advance...

If you log onto the VWUK website and download the Golf brochure you will see all the colour swatches for the various interior trims.

DW58
04-08-2013, 04:58 PM
If you use the Volkswagen Configurator on the web, or better still the iPad/iPhone app because the images are larger, you will be able to generate interior and exterior images of your chosen combinations of paintwork, wheels and interior features including fabrics/leather.

andyCYM
05-08-2013, 11:10 AM
I put some pictures on here, search 'quartz interior'

dickt
09-08-2013, 11:58 AM
I went for leather, (a long story about VW lies about seat memory). I wanted the cream version, but the dealer put me off it. I really like ept's picture above. However, the dealer said that for re-sale - mine is privately owned - the black would retain its value more. Shame - I would have preferred the lighter colour.