PDA

View Full Version : Couple of questions now the new toy is home

Dozz
30-07-2013, 11:30 PM
i all, I've just picked up my new toy today. A 3.0 TDi LWB late 2007 model. Only 34k miles and in very nice overall condition. So I have two questions to start with both to do with the Info centre I guess. So I have the RNS 510 set up (with the silver banded centre control nob not the all black one) the DVD is actually V1. What version is the current DVD? Next question, I have no phone prep and it seems no Bluetooth controller. Can the factory Bluetooth be retro fitted? Or am I best off fitting a Parrot hands free kit with the right interface leads? I have a fully licensed VCDS as I've had my fair few VAG cars over the years and have always done my own repairs. So if anybody is willing to point me in the right direction I'd be much obliged

Guest 2
31-07-2013, 06:24 AM
Post some pics ;)

Have a look on ebay for 'RNS 510 DVD' or the likes to find discs, there should be a few genuine ones in there.

Same with the Bluetooth, seen plenty of kits under 'RNS 510 Bluetooth' with varying prices plus you have vcds so you're ready to go with coding etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk