PDA

View Full Version : Service indicator - Audi refusing to remove, any help

wicked677
27-07-2013, 10:56 AM
I purchased a 2010 Audi A4 B8 from Blackhorse in Oldbury about 2 months ago, it was serviced already. But the service notification on my dashboard keeps popping up saying that it’s due.

I asked Halesowen Audi to remove the dashboard warning but they refused, so I have to live with it for now.

As the car was serviced already from Blackhorse (who are owned by Lloyds TSB) I know it was a proper service, meaning I am not going to fork out whatever it cost for a service with Audi just to remove the warning for the sake of it.

Is there anybody in Worcestershire who is able to hookup a laptop to reset the gauage? I will pay you a little for your efforts!

Guest 2
27-07-2013, 01:50 PM
Was it an oil change or full service?

You can reset the oil change from your CAR menu but the inspection/full will need vcds.

User dpanic is outside Bromsgrove if that helps? PM link to him - VW AUDI Forum - VWAF (http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=170968)

Boy
27-07-2013, 10:00 PM
Wicked677, i am in Malvern if that is more convenient. I have VCDS and expect I could sort the service alert for you.