PDA

View Full Version : A4 2008 B8 143 TDI Remap

bertiebowser11
26-07-2013, 06:35 PM
Hi Everyone, Just had my A4 143 remapped at radical remaps and what a difference! First time I have had a remap as its my first diesel... was VTEC and V6's before. There doesn't seem to be a lot around about the A4 143's that have been remapped so thought I'd post for anyone else considering as standard does feel a bit under powered. Now pulls so strongly and keeps up with the new of our German friends 320d's which before hand left me for dust! Work was done by Brian at Radical Remaps in Exminster, top bloke, knows exactly what he's doing! After first map it was over boosting on WOT up long steep hills, so he lowered the boost setting slightly and is sweet as now! So would recommend them for anyone down Devon way. Over and out :biglaugh:

Antowens
08-08-2013, 12:13 PM
what bhp figures and so on did you achieve mate debating having mine done or putting a tuning box on but unsure yet

g19aby
16-10-2013, 04:54 PM
what bhp figures and so on did you achieve mate debating having mine done or putting a tuning box on but unsure yet

My self i wouldn't use a tuning box again as it leaves high pressure error on the ecu without the engine light on.