PDA

View Full Version : RNS 315 won't load Samsung Galaxy address book

Firkle
22-07-2013, 09:29 AM
My wife has a new Samsung Galaxy GT-S5830i, with the address book stored in the phone memory and whilst a Parrot CK3100 will see the phone correctly and download the phone book, the RNS 315 in my 61 Sport 140BMT will not. The RNS315 Bluetooth works correctly with my Nokia 6370 but despite all attempts so far, even resetting back to factory defaults the Galaxy phone book is not available. I can see from the phone that it receives a phonebook access request but even after a 1 hour wait there is still no data transfer completion. Has anybody else seen this problem? Many thanks

killie97
22-07-2013, 02:19 PM
My wife has a new Samsung Galaxy GT-S5830i, with the address book stored in the phone memory and whilst a Parrot CK3100 will see the phone correctly and download the phone book, the RNS 315 in my 61 Sport 140BMT will not. The RNS315 Bluetooth works correctly with my Nokia 6370 but despite all attempts so far, even resetting back to factory defaults the Galaxy phone book is not available. I can see from the phone that it receives a phonebook access request but even after a 1 hour wait there is still no data transfer completion. Has anybody else seen this problem? Many thanks. Have exactly the same problem, but as being one of the older fraternity, I don't have the knowledge to resolve this issue. Will also be very grateful for any advice. Many Thanks

Firkle
22-07-2013, 02:28 PM
Dealer is looking into this and I will keep you updated.

Firkle
14-08-2013, 04:30 PM
This is resolved.

The Samsung Galaxy did not have the very latest system software and when this was loaded the problem was resolved. No problem with the RNS 315