PDA

View Full Version : Just took delivery of my new A3 2.0tdi Sportback S-line

alexmac
07-07-2013, 03:27 PM
Hi all
Pleased to say I just took delivery yesterday of my new A3 sportback (2.0tdi s-line, manual). I placed my order towards the end of April and can confirm it's a MY14 model, with DAB standard and Audi Drive Select. I was upgrading from an A3 sportback (MY10) and basically kept the same options.

I spec'd the B&O sound system, cruise control and chrome roof rails. Paint is Misano Red. And... perhaps controversially.... I deselected the sport suspension (and the s-line suspension) and asked for the standard SE suspension. Because as much as I loved my old A3, it was just too hard a drive over the cobbles of Edinburgh and crumbling tarmac of the A roads around Scotland. And I must say, it feels so much better in the new car without my fillings shaking loose.

First impressions are very good overall. Cabin is nicely upgraded and detailed, quieter inside too. MMI is easy to get used to and my iPhone 5 bluetooth connection to the AMI allows for bluetooth music streaming. The B&O sound is fantastic - I had the Bose in my old car - so I'm glad I shelled out for that!

Let me know if there's any questions you have. I know I found these forums a big help when placing my order and seeing what other people's experiences and preferences had been.

Guest 2
07-07-2013, 06:15 PM
Sounds good! Post some pics ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

james_tiger_woo
07-07-2013, 08:20 PM
Good call on the colour :)

alexmac
08-07-2013, 10:28 AM
A6_Chris: I will get round to taking some pics and posting them later this week.

James_t: yes, impeccable taste obviously!