onemanparty
22-06-2013, 10:21 AM
Still going for an Xbox

danthegreek
23-06-2013, 04:08 PM
Ill be getting the xbox too. I like all the extras you get

dreddfan
24-06-2013, 11:08 PM
By the time I get around to getting one they'll be cheap second hand but I was going to leave the Xbox side and go to PS4 because of all the online requirements but since they have done a Uturn on them I might consider the Xboxone now.
Why they gave Sony such a PR gift is beyond reasoning.

I read a coment from the MS head of marketing that he had gotten an email from a guy complaining that he couldnt get decent internet access coz he was stationed on a nuclear submarine and therefore was boycotting the xbox one.

His reply: Buy a 360.

invisiblekid75
13-08-2013, 02:00 PM
Xbox for me. I just hate the PS3 controller with a passion as it gives me major cramp in minutes. Since the design has changed very little I see no point in getting a PS4 first. I may end up getting both, but only if i get to play with the controller for a while will I even consider getting one.

Also, I really liked the idea of MS's connected plans. I wasn't bother about the sharing so much, but the ability to rip the games to the HDD and play them without needing to insert the disc every time? fantastic if you ask me. But MS caved and that's all gone now. I'd be quite happy if they offered the choice. It's a shame because all MS did was A) Yes, handled it appallingly and B) Was introduce things things a bit too early because I'll bet my last pound come the next console generation all the things people were moaning about this time will happen next time and there will be no going back on from either MS or Sony.

I read a coment from the MS head of marketing that he had gotten an email from a guy complaining that he couldnt get decent internet access coz he was stationed on a nuclear submarine and therefore was boycotting the xbox one.

His reply: Buy a 360.

Yeah that did not help at all lol!! Don Mattrick was the bloke you were talking about. He now is no longer with the 360 and got erm "reshuffled" to head bloke at Zinga. This was all planned apparently. Huh, I think not. Don completely shot himself in the foot. Good. He was an awful at his job anyway

MS did right in dropping the required connection for people in the armed services etc where internet connections are very/impossible to come by, but I think they will offer their connected abilities as a choice and hopefully at some point for the Xbox One not just for the Xbox two or whatever it'll be called