PDA

View Full Version : Insurance and service experience

Johnny31
16-06-2013, 09:52 AM
Hi guys, I got a good offer from Audi insurance when phoned for the 7 days free one. Any experience with it? Furthermore, thinking about regular servicing afterwards, my obvious choices are Audi Reading (in neighbourhood but saw and heard some not so good comments about them) and Audi Slough (I work minutes from them but not heard anything about them - although they are Synther group as well). Any thoughts here? Should I "explore" other options? Thanks in advance...

EvilPostIt
16-06-2013, 09:59 AM
Always have a look at comparison sites etc but if its a good quote then go for it. I have only had bad experiences with Audi Reading, went in a number of times and they never seemed bothered or even called me back. Also a couple of friends have been there for warranty issues. 1 came back with more problems than it went in with. I have heard good things about slough apparently they offer reasonable trade ins and are willing to price match to drive the deal.

I personally used camberley Audi and they were pretty good apart from the trade in.

jk88
16-06-2013, 05:38 PM
Can recommend Audi Basingstoke if not too far from you

Whippy53
16-06-2013, 05:44 PM
As can I, top blokes.

aurora7
18-06-2013, 07:48 AM
I would also recommend Audi Basingstoke for servicing and generally excellent customer service

neil s
01-07-2013, 02:39 PM
I've been using Audi Slough for servicing my current A6 for the last couple of years and have always been very pleased with them. They also matched the Orange Wheels price when I ordered my new A6.

Neil.

Johnny31
01-07-2013, 02:46 PM
I've been using Audi Slough for servicing my current A6 for the last couple of years and have always been very pleased with them. They also matched the Orange Wheels price when I ordered my new A6.

Neil.

Thanks - exactly what I was after...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2