PDA

View Full Version : yes yes manual box so good

a8 tech
30-08-2007, 08:55 PM
Hello,ive finally got out in the manual box at last,after the stupid r tronic its fantastic and the noise when you go through the gear shift gate is like pink floyd live(overdoing it a bit i think)god i love R8s there belting:approve:

r8rob
18-09-2007, 08:34 AM
I much prefer the manual too... but dont get me wrong i still think the R-tronic is great but im a manual guy through and through.

I take it your enjoying "work" as much as I these days?

a8 tech
27-09-2007, 08:38 PM
Well rob i wouldnt say i enjoy work any better but i am proud to work on the r8,it makes up for company car a4 man and his stupid complaints about anything that is actually important like his phone wont pair up because he couldnt be ***** to check if it was compatiable to the car(it worked on my bmw)T~SS POT.(I FEEL BETTER NOW,GUESS WHO UPSET ME TODAY)

cbrpaul
19-10-2007, 01:28 PM
you your taking out customers performance cars and ripping the crap out of them ???? :aargh4:

Dam you lucky man you , i want a job like that :D

:beerchug:

a8 tech
19-10-2007, 07:29 PM
Its a demo of course,to add i went on road test with a customer for a gear selection issue and sha@ my pants

RickT
18-11-2007, 02:11 AM
A8_tech... you need to borrow one, one evening and offer free rides!!! let me know LOL!!

Rick