PDA

View Full Version : APR is Pleased to Present DirectPort Programming for the 3.0 TFSI!

Evan@APR
05-06-2013, 09:18 PM
http://www.goapr.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/DPP-simos.png

APR’s patented DirectPort Programming is now available for the Simos 8.5 ECU found in many new 3.0 TFSI equipped vehicles! DirectPort Programming allows any authorized APR Distributor to directly program the vehicle’s ECU over the OBD-II port without ever removing or opening the ECU. The process is quick and easy thanks to APR’s online DirectPort Programming interface. Every upgrade takes place throught an internet connection to APR’s HQ ensuring each customer receives the latest software updates.

APR will begin announcing support for each platform in the following days and is pleased to announce several are ready for DirectPort Programming Stages I and II+ today as listed below.

DirectPort Programming - Currently Supported Vehicles:

C7 A6 3.0 TFSI
C7 A7 3.0 TFSI
Q5

DirectPort Programming - Nearing Completion:

B8.5 S4 3.0 TFSI
B8.5 S5 3.0 TFSI

DirectPort Programming - Nearing Completion - Please contact us!

B8.5 A4 3.0 TFSI
B8.5 A5 3.0 TFSI
D4 A8/A8L 3.0 TFSI
Q7*

Supported Under Existing APR UPD Programming Methods. DirectPort Programming Support Coming Soon!

C6 A6 3.0 TFSI
B8 S4 3.0 TFSI
B8 S5 3.0 TFSI
Q7*

*Some Q7 models support DirectPort Program and others only support the APR UPD at this time.

Please note Audi supplies several ECU box codes and revisions for each vehicle. If a new ECU is found, please contact us!

size12
05-06-2013, 11:32 PM
What would the price be to remap my b8 S4? I can feel a road trip coming on :D

Evan@APR
05-06-2013, 11:43 PM
What would the price be to remap my b8 S4? I can feel a road trip coming on :D

It's £999+VAT for a fully loaded ECU (when we update it with program switching) and free upgrade to stage 2 (if you have an exhaust).

No need for a road trip necessarily :) What's your post code, all of our authorised agents nationwide have access to this. Feel free to respond here or email me directly at elight@goapr.com with any more questions.

troc
06-06-2013, 09:05 AM
Hmm, My B8 S4 also fancies a remap but I'm in the Netherlands, will this be available over here or will I have to make a road trip? :)

Evan@APR
06-06-2013, 03:05 PM
Hmm, My B8 S4 also fancies a remap but I'm in the Netherlands, will this be available over here or will I have to make a road trip? :)

This is launched worldwide. Every APR distributor can port flash 3.0TFSIs now :)

kenboon
11-06-2013, 08:34 PM
This is great news! I have a 59 plate s4, when do you expect the software to be ready for these?

This is launched worldwide. Every APR distributor can port flash 3.0TFSIs now :)

Evan@APR
11-06-2013, 08:51 PM
This is great news! I have a 59 plate s4, when do you expect the software to be ready for these?

We're already flashing them. If you have access to a vag-com and can identify your box code and sw version, we can confirm/create your software before you arrive at your appointment.

theskyfox
12-06-2013, 09:05 AM
Is this service likely to become available for the 3.0TDi? (Platform: B8 A4)

-Andrew

Evan@APR
12-06-2013, 10:31 AM
Hey Andrew

The 3.0tdi uses a Bosch ecu as opposed to the Siemens continental ecu that this has been released for, so unfortunately it's not looking like this will cross over any time soon.

Best,

E