PDA

View Full Version : Vw Garage In Cornwall

Marts Golf
30-08-2007, 12:28 PM
Hi guys im from cornwall i only know of one good vw garage and thats the main dealers:approve: helston garages i had my car taken in for a full service cambelt front discs and pads and a general look over they did it all for me at an acceptable price ideal job done :beerchug:

onzarob
30-08-2007, 04:10 PM
I always here good thing about Helston Garages, My cousin Bought his Golf from them.

Marts Golf
30-08-2007, 10:58 PM
i had a j reg peugeot 309 b4 my golf and i had that done at truscotts they are all owned by the same guy i believe, ill always be a volkswagen driver now the service from the dealers and the qualiy of the cars is just great

Pod1.9TDi
31-08-2007, 11:14 AM
My old man always used Carrs, he always said they were good. I've used them a few times myself to have work done on the Passat, and get the Polo serviced and I have never had any reason to complain. They are always helpfull and reasonably priced, unlike the garage close to where I work at the moment, not overly impressed with them.

Pod:D

Cornishchewey
23-06-2009, 08:38 PM
Never Mind the Main dealers, I think that by far and away the best VAG mechanic in the west is Bas James on the Redruth to Portreath Road.
Old VW's a specialty but he has maintained all our Audi's (80 1.8i, 80 1.8E 80 Avant (87) 100 Avant (93) 80 1.9TDi and A4) and those of our friends for 14 years now and we have nothing but praise for his work (and prices).