PDA

View Full Version : audi a4 b8 2.0 tdi engine swap can i replace a cjc code for a cag any mods required ?

dazbo1972
24-05-2013, 08:46 PM
hi all I am a newbie so hope this post is in the correct thread as not too good on the old pc,basically I am trying to find out if it is possible to swap engines with different codes both are audi a4 b8 2.0 tdi common rail.....can I swap a CJC code motor for a CAG code and if so is it straight forward or is a lot of mods required :confused: am I correct that the motors are the same block,head,crank,pistons etc but possibly different injector,ecu set up:confused: any help much appreciated audi a4 b8 s-line tdi 2008 onwards many thanks for any help cheers :beerchug:

dazbo1972
25-05-2013, 12:43 PM
anybody help with my thread or is it in wrong section ? can anyone tell me if the 2.0 ltr common rail diesels with same bhp but different engine codes are compatible and what mods need doing to achieve this.....had quite a few hits but no replies,i notice most people are referring to smasher for answers.....could he help with some info as I am a newbie and cannot pm other users on the forum yet,any help much appreciated thanx.