PDA

View Full Version : Golf Workshop Manual Online

cabledeck
18-05-2013, 02:37 PM
Hi Folks
Has anyone had dealings with a firm called ... I have recently purchased their DVD Manual for the Golf but when trying to save it on the computer our security(McAfee) advises not to. Appreciate any response, it could be the security being extra careful. Cheers.

Doctle Odd
18-05-2013, 02:42 PM
I'd listen to MacAfee if you need a manual Haynes are as good as any for standard cars. They don't do V6's etc but things like brakes suspension, trim fittings etc are usually the same across the range. How much was it? Haynes are under a score new 1/3 of that used

cabledeck
18-05-2013, 05:20 PM
Thanks for the reply. Fifteen pounds with postage. I Googled workshop manuals and it came up, clicked on a sample of the download and the graphics are brilliant. It is similar to what the main dealers use.

Guest 2
18-05-2013, 05:21 PM
It is similar to what the main dealers use.

More than likely its a ripoff of their product.

Company name removed from first post.

You should contact the company direct.

cabledeck
17-06-2013, 08:09 PM
Eventually succeded in downloading this manual. It is a licensed product and when purchasing you are getting one licence. The graphics and instructions are really good. It needs a bit of time to navigate initially but I am getting used to it. I am sure the product is genuine because they ask if you will leave a review on an independant website.