PDA

View Full Version : Decent seat covers for a Mk7

haydnw
12-05-2013, 10:15 PM
My Mk7 is due to be delivered in June - it's the "S" trim level with the lumbar support option on the front seats. Does anyone know where I can get a decent set of seat covers that will fit well, with holes for airbags etc? I don't mind spending money on them; I'm not after some cheapo option that flaps about and falls apart after six months. Any suggestions gratefully received. :D

HHGTTG
13-05-2013, 07:55 PM
My Mk7 is due to be delivered in June - it's the "S" trim level with the lumbar support option on the front seats. Does anyone know where I can get a decent set of seat covers that will fit well, with holes for airbags etc? I don't mind spending money on them; I'm not after some cheapo option that flaps about and falls apart after six months. Any suggestions gratefully received. :D

I would just pose the obvious question. Why do you need to cover nice looking seats with covers for your period of ownership? Filthy overalls, kids etc. etc.

haydnw
14-05-2013, 09:28 AM
Dog, camping, hiking, fell running, sandwich filling and biscuit crumbs.

Gerryf
14-05-2013, 10:34 AM
Hi Haydnw, like you I've been searching for aftermarket seat covers with very little success but I'm hoping my present MK6 covers will fit once I get the car ? My car doesn't arrive until August so I'll contact the online company (Micksgarage) that supplied my present ones if they don't fit the newbie.