PDA

View Full Version : New A7 Member

tazman007
02-05-2013, 07:28 AM
Hi guys

After nearly a year of searching, deciding whether to go for a new BMW5, Jag XF or Audi A6 and having test driven all and virtually decided and set on getting an A6, I just went left field a bit and got myself an approved used A7 S-Line. Features:
20 inch Segment wheels
4 Zone A/C
Piano Black Inlays
Tech Pack (HUD is just brilliant)
Mobile High

Thanks to everyone in this and the A6 forum for all the info, really had fun doing my research. Not sure now how I'm going to spend my spare time now...

Beautiful, beautiful car. Pics below.

ShyBear
02-05-2013, 10:27 AM
Absolutely agree - saw one in the flesh yesterday, not that many around I think.

Fantastic looking car - and your photography does it justice too :-)

@mark
02-05-2013, 01:31 PM
Absolutely agree - saw one in the flesh yesterday, not that many around I think.

I'm starting to see more and more of them now and just in case there was a risk of them becoming common, look what my dealer gave me as a loan car on Tuesday (yes it is a Bi Turbo)

http://photos.markroddis.com/Other/Cars/Loaners/i-pQLBfp8/0/L/IMG_0525-L.jpg

ShyBear
02-05-2013, 03:45 PM
Youch - more than £50K of motor car - I hope you were careful :naughty:

@mark
02-05-2013, 05:22 PM
Youch - more than £50K of motor car - I hope you were careful :naughty:

Try £70k with the options it had and only 200 miles on the clock too :aargh4:

BUT

I did manage to put the mother of all stone chips in the bonnet (actually dented the metal). I have literally just walked back in the door after returning it. They seemed quite cool about it but you just know I will be driving nothing bigger than an A1 for a loan car from this point forward

tazman007
02-05-2013, 07:00 PM

Cheers, though I'd just detailed the car so that probably had made the car look pretty good rather than my photography skills :D

I'm starting to see more and more of them now and just in case there was a risk of them becoming common, look what my dealer gave me as a loan car on Tuesday (yes it is a Bi Turbo)

Now that is a beast, but a £70k loan car.....wow :beerchug: