PDA

View Full Version : New Golf VII Estate

h5djr
20-04-2013, 11:03 AM
I have just noticed that details of the new Golf Estate including a brochure and price list with available options is on the Volkswagen Germany website at:
Für alle, die viel vorhaben. < Der neue Golf Variant < Modelle < Volkswagen Deutschland (http://www.volkswagen.de/de/models/golf-variant/gallery.html)

Things will obviously be different when it is released for the UK market but it's interesting to see what is being offered.

mcmaddy
20-04-2013, 11:14 AM
For an estate that looks really nice!

gamichea
20-04-2013, 08:44 PM
Things will obviously be different when it is released for the UK market but it's interesting to see what is being offered.

Spec. choices are far more limited in than on the hatch in Germany and the UK (which is less extensive than Germany) especially on the engine front. Was quite interested in this as my next wheels (agree with mcmaddy about the looks) but if some of the key choice areas are severely restricted I'll be taking more interest in Seat's forthcoming equivalent, the Leon ST which is slated to have the same engine range as the Leon hatch which lacks for little compared to the Golf.

h5djr
20-04-2013, 09:27 PM
Spec. choices are far more limited in than on the hatch in Germany and the UK (which is less extensive than Germany) especially on the engine front. Was quite interested in this as my next wheels (agree with mcmaddy about the looks) but if some of the key choice areas are severely restricted I'll be taking more interest in Seat's forthcoming equivalent, the Leon ST which is slated to have the same engine range as the Leon hatch which lacks for little compared to the Golf.

I will only be interested in the 2.0TDI-150 DSG which is available so it's no problem to me. All the technology items seem to be there as well as electric control on the drivers seat, which I currently have on my A3. On the hatch this is only available if you have leather seats which I would never want. The heated windscreen is also listed so I assume this will soon be available on the hatch as well. It will certainly be interesting to see the UK specs.