PDA

View Full Version : Dynaudio now available but only on GTI/GTD?

iandjm
15-04-2013, 12:06 AM
Hi,

I have bene waiting for Dynaudio to be on the options list for the new golf. Recently it has been added, but only (according to the price guide) on the GTI/GTD. Does anyone know if the option will be extended to all models? Also I have read the new Dynaudio system includes a sub in the european markets (Dynaudio - All there is. (http://www.dynaudio.com/int/blog.php#16)) Does anyone know if this includes the UK?

Many thanks

Ian

a8toa6convert
15-04-2013, 07:31 AM
I asked my dealer this question just over a week ago. As far as he could tell, the option is GTD/GTI only at the moment. My build date is still a few months away, so I'm hoping there will be scope to add it yet....

Norbreck21a
15-04-2013, 07:47 AM
Probably best to wait anyway. I've been looking at a new GTD, and wanted to know if the Dynaudio option did come with the sub in the boot, and if so, was it like the Audi one that fits inside the spare wheel (i.e. don't have to carry a can of puncture foam). He's spoken to 2 people at VW Milton Keynes, and one said yes it does come with the sub and one said it doesn't for the UK Market. So for the life of me, the dealer and I still don't know what that £520 actually buys you.

Problem is, I guess we;'ll only really find out 100% when the first GTI and GTD's find their new owners which will be around June / July this year. VW don't exactly have a history of knowing what their UK spec cars actually come with, so I guess it's a lottery like all the other bits of tech that were missed / incorrectly specified !