PDA

View Full Version : Quartz interior

andyCYM
13-04-2013, 11:15 AM
Couple of pictures of the GT interior in quartz, in case anyone's interested. Don't seem to be many about. Goes well with urano grey exterior I think - as long as you like grey, of course!

HHGTTG
13-04-2013, 11:20 AM
Couple of pictures of the GT interior in quartz, in case anyone's interested. Don't seem to be many about. Goes well with urano grey exterior I think - as long as you like grey, of course!

Hmmmm, nice but too pale for everyday use. I prefer Titan Black which of course isn't Black but a nice Charcoal colour.

a8toa6convert
13-04-2013, 03:29 PM
Quite like it. At least with it being lighter, you get a bit of contrast, and the cabin is a less oppressive place to be.

ellie43
13-04-2013, 03:41 PM
Think it looks really nice - does make a change from black .... having said that, I've just ordered my SE with Vienna black ....

HHGTTG
13-04-2013, 06:17 PM
Think it looks really nice - does make a change from black .... having said that, I've just ordered my SE with Vienna black ....

That means black, shiny, sweaty leather, doesn't it. Much prefer cloth but it's a personal thing.

Evil Dan
13-04-2013, 06:25 PM
That means black, shiny, sweaty leather, doesn't it. Much prefer cloth but it's a personal thing.

The black Vienna leather is a matt graphite. Definitely not shiny or sweaty from 1300 miles so far.

h5djr
13-04-2013, 06:28 PM
Looks good. I've had a light grey interior in all of my 8 Audi A3s. I much prefer it to everything being dull black. Each one has stayed looking good for the time I've had the cars.