PDA

View Full Version : Ordered Audi A3 Sportback S-Line - Anyone know of real delivery times?

SuffolkAudiMan
04-04-2013, 08:54 AM
Very excited and already very impatient but I finally ordered a Daytona Grey Audi A3 Sportback 1.4 TFSI S-Line on the 23rd March.

I have not been given a build date yet, didn't expect to have it yet, but was told on ordering that I should expect it at the end of July!! Seems a very long wait(4 months)? Anyone else experiencing this? Is the end of July a worst case scenario?

I really want to get in my new car. Ordered the comfort pack, tyre monitoring, Interior Light Pack and I want to get playing with it.

Look forward to hearing from you. I'm a newbie to Audi, selling my old 07 plate Astra SRI XP so big trade up!

glen_a4turbo
04-04-2013, 08:20 PM
Hi mate, ordered my s line a3 about the same time with similar package and been given 23rd August for the delivery date!! Sorry to burst your bubble but I was told originally 4 months too...

colindennis1
17-06-2013, 09:23 PM
ordered mine 15 March. Delivered to my door 12 June Brilliant car

Guest 2
17-06-2013, 09:24 PM
Welcome to VWAF ;)

post some pics!!

Mark996
19-06-2013, 07:36 AM
Hi mate,

We 'intercepted' an order 2 weeks ago and are due to collect our 2.0l Diesel Sportback S-Line tomorrow!

We can't wait! Basically it was one that the dealer (Audi Derby) had ordered for group stock and just so happened to be exactly the spec we wanted - S-Line with Comfort Pack....

Can't wait!