PDA

View Full Version : Just saying hello to everyone

SHABBA
24-08-2007, 10:13 PM
Hi All

I'v just joined the forum and i am sure all will help me as i aint got a clue what im doin yet :zx11:. hopfully i will be getting better as time goes on so if anyone finds any mistakes or messages in the wrong place please shout up and correct me.

Anyway that was the boring bit now to the exciting bit i drive a seat leon 2004 model 5 door hatchback has less than 9500 miles. Just had a clifford 650 mk2 alarm fitted and the other day the guy came round to fit the blackjax on and he had to take the clock out which i never new cus otherwise i would not have had it done now have the airbag light on which is buging me. rang the dealer and they want £70 plus VAT yep, by the way im crap with cars any ideas many thnaks:aargh4:

Eshrules
25-08-2007, 11:32 AM
Hi All

I'v just joined the forum and i am sure all will help me as i aint got a clue what im doin yet :zx11:. hopfully i will be getting better as time goes on so if anyone finds any mistakes or messages in the wrong place please shout up and correct me.

Anyway that was the boring bit now to the exciting bit i drive a seat leon 2004 model 5 door hatchback has less than 9500 miles. Just had a clifford 650 mk2 alarm fitted and the other day the guy came round to fit the blackjax on and he had to take the clock out which i never new cus otherwise i would not have had it done now have the airbag light on which is buging me. rang the dealer and they want £70 plus VAT yep, by the way im crap with cars any ideas many thnaks:aargh4:

hi and welcome to the forum ;)

the £70 wouldnt just be a reset i dont think, i think they'd check the airbag too, to make sure its safe.

if you just want to reset the airbag light, check out my items which are on special offer at the moment :Blush:

RickT
31-08-2007, 10:09 AM
Hello and Welcome to the forum!

RickT