PDA

View Full Version : New Audi A3 sportback 170BHP S Line Quattro

bena3170bhp
24-08-2007, 02:12 PM
Just joined the forum so hoping for some tips!

I currently drive a Golf mark 4 1.9 SDI a very very quick car as I think most of you will know!

Only joking i have had this combine harvester for coming upto 4 years as it is a company car but on the 1st of September I will be getting an A3 2.0 TDi 170bhp sportback S line Quattro and I am counting down the days.

Have only had a short test drive in the car but was pretty impressed but any information about the car hopefully good reports will be appreciated.

Cheers

prolfe
24-08-2007, 08:43 PM
Just joined the forum so hoping for some tips!

I currently drive a Golf mark 4 1.9 SDI a very very quick car as I think most of you will know!

Only joking i have had this combine harvester for coming upto 4 years as it is a company car but on the 1st of September I will be getting an A3 2.0 TDi 170bhp sportback S line Quattro and I am counting down the days.

Have only had a short test drive in the car but was pretty impressed but any information about the car hopefully good reports will be appreciated.

Cheers

Welcome

I too have a 170 Sportback:
http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=183&cat=529

I drove the 170 S-Line Quattro and thought it was mental off the line. I did however think that the ride in the S-Line over the sport (which I have) was far too harsh. I was even worried that the sport I wanted was gonna be too harsh as well because they have the same suspension. They don't feel the same though, the 17" 225/45's made the difference and make the ride a little less bumpy.

This is not to say that i would not want a S-Line spec, as they look v.nice

What colour are you getting and what options did you get. Also, what kind of discount did you get from Audi?

I'm so chuffed that there is another 170 here.

:)

CV7
03-02-2008, 11:02 PM
I'm so chuffed that there is another 170 here.

:)

I'm getting one on Wednesday... can't wait. Mine's Dolphin Grey. I've got an 06 Golf GTi but have always wanted an Audi. Couldn't stretch to a brand new one so I picked up an 07 with 4000 on the clock.

It's got a phone adapter on the dash... does it work on bluetooth or do I need an adapter for my mobile?

Cheers
Dave

prolfe
04-02-2008, 11:30 AM
Phone adapter on the dash?

Can you see any makes or model numbers on it?
What doers it look like?

You could take a photie and post it on here.

Prolfe