PDA

View Full Version : Audi 2008 A3 170 S-Line Remap

smiley1609
12-03-2013, 02:02 PM
Hi guys, possibly the first investment that I have decided to make on my newly acquired A3 S-Line 170 is a remap. The car is an early 2008 pre-facelift model 8P engine. I live in the South (Farnborough / Guildford area)...so does anyone have any suggestions on the best company to carry out this remapping service ? I don't mind travelling a little if it is for a better quality service...and rolling road profile would be also preferable

Any expected gains / mpg would be good to know...I don't wish to harm the MPG too much for a long conservative journey, although always nice to have that extra power there for the instances when i want to have some fun...

Many thanks

smiley :)

FlashRemapping
12-03-2013, 03:50 PM
Hi guys, possibly the first investment that I have decided to make on my newly acquired A3 S-Line 170 is a remap. The car is an early 2008 pre-facelift model 8P engine. I live in the South (Farnborough / Guildford area)...so does anyone have any suggestions on the best company to carry out this remapping service ? I don't mind travelling a little if it is for a better quality service...and rolling road profile would be also preferable

Any expected gains / mpg would be good to know...I don't wish to harm the MPG too much for a long conservative journey, although always nice to have that extra power there for the instances when i want to have some fun...

Many thanks

smiley :)

Would be happy to help you with a remap
gains would be 30odd bhp 60Nm
we have a dyno in Bexleyheath da6 if you wanted before and after dyno runs

we offer award winning Viezu remaps to iso 9001 standards with underwritten insurance

Dave - www.flashremapping.co.uk (http://www.flashremapping.co.uk)

smiley1609
14-03-2013, 10:06 AM
Would be happy to help you with a remap
gains would be 30odd bhp 60Nm
we have a dyno in Bexleyheath da6 if you wanted before and after dyno runs

we offer award winning Viezu remaps to iso 9001 standards with underwritten insurance

Dave - www.flashremapping.co.uk (http://www.flashremapping.co.uk)

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your reply. Any idea of costs for the remap, with and without the dyno runs ? I am just working out some prices for the work that I need doing, before making a decision. I also need a cambelt change and service which are being done in 10 days time... and then the remap will be next on the agenda.

Kind Regards

Smiley :)

FlashRemapping
14-03-2013, 10:13 AM
Hi Dave,

Thanks for your reply. Any idea of costs for the remap, with and without the dyno runs ? I am just working out some prices for the work that I need doing, before making a decision. I also need a cambelt change and service which are being done in 10 days time... and then the remap will be next on the agenda.

Kind Regards

Smiley :)

at present £275 for a mobile service
or £325 in Bexleyheath with before and after dyno runs

Dave