PDA

View Full Version : New to the Audi forum guys , just a quick hello

andytaylor1980
19-02-2013, 10:31 AM
Hey guys ,

Im new to the whole audi thing , just bought my first on sunday the 17th feb 2013 !! its a A4 TFSI 2.0 petrol Sline Quattro on a 2009 plate , lava grey & i love it.

Been driving seat leon cupra Rs for the last 5 years and thought with my family extending i would get something a little older but bigger safer and better quality.
I loved modding my leons and im currently considering revo on the audi but think ill just enjoy it for a while first haha:o

I look forward to any hints and tips you guys might have for me

Andy

Guest 2
19-02-2013, 10:56 AM
Welcome to VWAF! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

JoshuaRogers
02-03-2013, 06:43 AM
Hey guys ,

Im new to the whole audi thing , just bought my first on sunday the 17th feb 2013 !! its a A4 TFSI 2.0 petrol Sline Quattro on a 2009 plate , lava grey & i love it.

Been driving seat leon cupra Rs for the last 5 years and thought with my family extending i would get something a little older but bigger safer and better quality.
I loved modding my leons and im currently considering revo on the audi but think ill just enjoy it for a while first haha:o

I look forward to any hints and tips you guys might have for me

Andy

Let's welcome each other! Im newbie too here...:D I have A7 Sportback Black.. I bought last month, I love my new car...