PDA

View Full Version : VCDS 11.11.5 Warrington/St Helens

Big Easy
29-01-2013, 07:36 PM
VCDS / Vag Dash 4.22 Full Version. I have complete VAGCOM and a version of Vag Dash k+can 4.22 available in and around Warrington / St Helens Area. Just programmed a key for my 2003 Audi A4. Post Code WA12

Seanie-boy
10-03-2013, 03:05 AM
Hello Easy, just joined the site. I am on my 4th Audi and have just took delivery of new A4 SE Technik 2.0 TDIe. I am interesting in watching someone who knows what they are doing and unlocking some hidden menus in MMI etc. I may jump in and puchace cable and software off the back of this so I can have a potter myself.I would start with needle sweep, DVD whilst driving etc. Willing to provide wine/beer by way of thanks. Would you be able to help a noob?

Big Easy
10-03-2013, 02:25 PM
If this your 4th Audi it would be well worth while getting VCDS, I am not experienced but its not too hard to do stuff, I use this forum and trawl the internet to get to know how to do the various changes... if you want to have a look at it working give it a few weeks to warm up a bit, (say about 4 weeks) and your welcome to come and have a play with it, I'll see if I can print off some of the things you mentioned in your message you can follow it and see how it goes

Seanie-boy
11-03-2013, 10:56 PM
Cheers thats helpful. I will do the same and have a good trawl around the forum.

chewydan
06-04-2013, 11:46 AM
Hi Big Easy. Just joined the forum and i'm looking for a hand resetting the airbag light on my 04 Seat Leon. I'm in Warrington, would you be able to help me out?

Big Easy
06-04-2013, 07:23 PM
Yes glad to help...You will have to fix the original fault first otherwise it will come back on...its just a matter of clearing the DTCs. I can do it tommorow while the weather is nice...I can run the dianostics and tell you the problem too if your not sure what's causing the light to come on...

chewydan
06-04-2013, 10:04 PM
Yes glad to help...You will have to fix the original fault first otherwise it will come back on...its just a matter of clearing the DTCs. I can do it tommorow while the weather is nice...I can run the dianostics and tell you the problem too if your not sure what's causing the light to come on...

Spot on, thanks very much. Free all day tomorrow, so whenever is convenient for you. Can't send a pm yet as i havent posted enough, but drop us a line with details and i'll be in touch.

Cheers again.

Doctle Odd
06-04-2013, 10:40 PM
Genuine?

Big Easy
07-04-2013, 10:40 AM
Spot on, thanks very much. Free all day tomorrow, so whenever is convenient for you. Can't send a pm yet as i havent posted enough, but drop us a line with details and i'll be in touch.

Cheers again.
I'll PM you with my address and time...See you later

Big Easy
07-04-2013, 10:53 AM
Click on your name and you'll see a PM option

chewydan
07-04-2013, 11:03 AM
Got your pm, but mobile number is one digit too long. See you in about an hour or so. Let me know what you're drinking. Cheers again! Danny

Big Easy
08-04-2013, 08:39 AM
If you airbag light is still on...I can have a look at your wiring under the seat tomorrow afternoon...it will take about 1 hr...looking on the internet it could be your problem...text me if your coming...

Audi A4 Lover
02-05-2013, 07:26 PM
Hi BE, I've just got an A5 and am looking to do some tweaking on her. Would you be interested in assisting (by assisting I mean I'll watch you do it) in exchange for booze/money? I'min Crosby, and free pretty much any day for the next 5 weeks as Im on leave (woooo!!) cheers.

Big Easy
03-05-2013, 08:24 PM
Bit busy for the next week or so, I can run it and give you a readout..let me know what you mean by tweaking. Check to see if there's anybody nearer, it's a bit of a run from Crosby.

Audi A4 Lover
08-05-2013, 10:12 AM
I probably won't be free untill then either, plus I'm prepared to wait! I'm doing a xenon retrofit, so need the lights coding, I'd like some of the MMI features activating too, I have all the codes saved on my coputer for what I need though.

jonny6923
19-12-2013, 05:17 PM
Hey mate, do you still have the VCDS? Ive got an audi a3 2004 my vagcom doesn't do the CAN systems on it! I need the stability control adaptation doing for the steering wheel sensor and brake pressure sensor.
John.

Big Easy
19-12-2013, 05:44 PM
Yes, John but I won't be able to look at it until the new year I am spending Xmas with my daughter. If you still want it done message me in the new year.

dln6376
05-01-2014, 12:49 PM
Hi Big Easy! I've just bought my second A6 which I'd like to enable a few features on via VCDS. Let me know if you can help, I'm only a few miles from you.