PDA

View Full Version : Owners Manual for the MK7 Golf ??

JDB007
24-01-2013, 01:15 PM
Among the experienced VW owners out there does anyone know if there is a website, perhaps with VW Germany that you can download a .pdf version of the Owners Manual, (the one you get with the car), not a workshop manual.
Jaguar have a great site that you can do just that so you can have a good read before the car is delivered :Blush:

I would like the owners manual for the New Mk 7 GT TSI 140 as its a few weeks before I see my car arrive.

Anyone help?

Regards all

Guest 2
24-01-2013, 05:56 PM
Im not aware of any legal sources you can get this from.

Ask your dealer for a look from one they have in stock?

h5djr
24-01-2013, 06:23 PM
Among the experienced VW owners out there does anyone know if there is a website, perhaps with VW Germany that you can download a .pdf version of the Owners Manual, (the one you get with the car), not a workshop manual.
Jaguar have a great site that you can do just that so you can have a good read before the car is delivered :Blush:

I would like the owners manual for the New Mk 7 GT TSI 140 as its a few weeks before I see my car arrive.

Anyone help?

Regards all

Skoda have a similar site where you can download the Owners Manuals for all their models but I've never seen one for either VW or Audi. It's a pity because I usually download the manual for most items before I make the final decision to purchase. You can learn so much more than from either the sales literature or the salesman.

glospete
24-01-2013, 08:51 PM
I asked VW Customer Service whether they had such a download and they said there is no such thing available from VW.

JDB007
25-01-2013, 01:36 PM
Ho glosplete

Guess that ends this thread then - thanks.

Pommyboi
25-01-2013, 03:37 PM
Ho glosplete

Maybe - did you only want to see the entire manual in advance or did you have specific questions about something in the manual?

glospete
25-01-2013, 11:23 PM
Ho glosplete

not necessarily as today I have visited my dealer (100 miles from home) for a test drive and tonight whilst in the hotel I have used my iPhone to scan most of the Owners Manual. I'll hopefully upload it somewhere early next week if the quality is OK.

Guest 2
25-01-2013, 11:31 PM
Don't post it here or we won't be very happy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

glospete
27-01-2013, 12:36 PM
<removed>

Guest 2
27-01-2013, 12:50 PM
Cough cough cough

Don't post it here or we won't be very happy!

Due to copyright etc we can't have this on here. We cant be seen to host/share copyrighted material.

Sorry.